April 20, 2011

Beaded Jewels Exquisite Custom Designs

First and foremost.......what is a custom design? In my eyes is is something designed just for you ...for no one else just you. When I custom design a piece for someone, I want to know about this person first. What is their story, Where in life are they at, how can I help make their dream a reality.

You might think how could this be done if you never actually see  this person in front of you? Well to tell you the truth and this might sound a bit strange, but I either wake up early in the morning with the finished design in my head and then I get up and just start putting it together, or I get the design when I talk to the person, either in a chat room or the phone. Sometime I get several ideas, which I then present to my customers.

I always incorporate something about the person who places an order for the custom design. This particular choker and bracelet set on the left has incorporated many symbolic meanings and also Awareness colours, which the woman who ordered the pieces can identify herself with. Some of the colours mean milestones for her that she has over come. Some of the colours are things she faces everyday.  

Either way the person who bought this gorgeous set is going to wear it a lot, because she absolutely loves it and feels this is a piece of her.

I have done several custom designs since the beading bug bit me.
The Bracelet with the Shark was a custom Design for a women from San Jose who is a die hard SJ Shark Fan. All she had for me was a picture from their Mascot or symbol.
 and the colours. These designs you can also see in my Custom Design Gallery at
 The testimony that the customer send to beaded Jewels upon receiving the Shark Bracelet:
January the 17th 2011Sandy a return customer send this to Beaded Jewels:

"Hi Lexi, just want to thank you for the great job you did on my custom design "Sharks" bracelet, I will be truly proud to show it off. The workmanship is impeccable and it shows the many hours I know you put into it. Thank you again so much. The pictures are a testimony to the workmanship and intricate detail you worked so hard on to make this bracelet for me. I really admire your talent. Thank you again."

Forever a fan of Beaded Jewels
                                             Sandy Reynolds


These and more comments you can read hear at
http://www.beadedjewels.biz/customer_testimonies_6.html

Best Regards
Lexi Butler



No comments:

Blog Archive