November 30, 2010

Testimonial about Beaded Jewels Personalized Bookmarks a New Division

A Beaded Jewels Customer who purchased a personalized bookmark among other items says the following on Nov. 30th 2010



"First of all thank you so much for your sincere and caring nature. I love the bookmark it is more than I expected. Bookmarks make wonderful gifts even if the one you give it to does not read a lot. Being able to personalize it makes it, that more special. Even for just a remembrance. My friend I am giving it to is a high school teacher (it's a xmas gift)so I have a feeling it will be placed for all to see. I truly was not sure how it was going to turn out. The beading around her name is gorgeous and highlighted the whole piece. It is really a beautiful piece of art. Thank you so much Lexi




Hugs and Kisses,




Sandy (Return Customer)

There you see, Beaded Jewels is not just any beaded jewelry, but truly something special, to cherish and hold dear for a very long time to come.
 
Best Regards
Lexi Butler
Proud Owner/Creator
Designer of Beaded Jewels
http://www.beadedjewels.biz/

No comments:

Blog Archive